Supports counting and reporting GPU operations.
This module is unstable and its interface is subject to change in the future.
GPU support is a relatively new feature to Chapel and is under active development.
For the most up-to-date information about GPU support see the technical note about it.
- record chpl_gpuDiagnostics¶
Aggregated GPU operation counts.
device_to_devicewill be non-zero only when
- var kernel_launch: uint(64)¶
- var host_to_device: uint(64)¶
- var device_to_host: uint(64)¶
- var device_to_device: uint(64)¶
- type gpuDiagnostics = chpl_gpuDiagnostics¶
The Chapel record type inherits the runtime definition of it.
- proc startVerboseGpu()¶
Start on-the-fly reporting of GPU operations initiated on any locale.
- proc stopVerboseGpu()¶
Stop on-the-fly reporting of GPU operations initiated on any locale.
- proc startGpuDiagnostics()¶
Start counting GPU operations across the whole program.
- proc stopGpuDiagnostics()¶
Stop counting GPU operations across the whole program.
- proc resetGpuDiagnostics()¶
Reset aggregate GPU operation counts across the whole program.
- proc getGpuDiagnostics()¶
Retrieve aggregate GPU operation counts for the whole program.
array of counts of GPU ops initiated on each locale
- Return type